1.4K views

Our PH built home is around 20 years old.Not really pleased with the quality.

Have found things during the years that make you shake your head. Found out recently that the range hood exhaust was never ducted to the outside. There is an outside vent, but it was never connected to the hood fan.

Also found out a few years ago several roof vents were closed up, because they never cut out the holes for the vents.Many others things too, but what can you do?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Patriot Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Patriot Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Patriot Homes patriot homes house for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Patriot Homes?

Comments

I have a 2006 doublewide with leaks and insurance will not repair because they say it's structural defects. What can I do ? It leaks really bad around the fireplace and the lights blink off and on

Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more 50 Floor - Installation Review from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more